- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Statistics or IT
- Must be numbers-driven and good with math and logic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong ability to learn new software and platforms quickly
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must not be an emotional person
- Must be willing to take calculated risks and love to experiment
- Able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and maintain a positive, calm attitude at all times
- Excellent managerial and communication skills
- Love challenges, flexible and eager to learn new skills
- Team player, achievement-oriented, self-discipline and shows initiative
- Fast-learner, hard-working, honest, reliable & resourceful
- Proficient in English (writing, reading, listening)
Most importantly, you must be obsessed with success as there is no upper limit to how much you can succeed with us!
Benefits we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Competitive monthly salary
- Annual bonus and rewards (based on individual and company achievements)
- Health allowance insurance
- Continuous learning & uncapped growth potential
Interested? Here’s what to do next:
If you believe you meet all of the above criteria, share our values & beliefs, and super excited by the work we do, take action now and apply through JOBSTREET.CO.ID along with your resume and most recent photograph before the 7th of February 2021.
All resumes are strictly handled with confidentiality and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Pay high attention to details
2. Obsessed with numbers, statistics and logical thinking
3. Have strong research and analytical skills
4. Have a proven track record of working hard and a drive to become the best you can be
5. Love challenges and eager to learn new skills
We are a fast-growing e-commerce company with a wide range of operations based in Australia, China and Philippines, actively serving the global market primarily in Europe and USA. Our values are easy to explain – we’re dynamic, honest, result-driven and extremely passionate about what we do, whilst investing in our people and recognizing their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
As part of our expansion, we’re currently looking for high caliber candidates to join our A-team in Indonesia.
What type of work will you be doing?
- Build sales funnels and landing pages
- Launch, analyse, and optimize paid-per-click (PPC) campaigns primarily on Facebook, Instagram, Google and Youtube advertising platforms
- Monitor and scale paid advertising campaigns while optimizing their performance to ensure KPI delivery
- Report paid advertising campaign performance on a daily basis
- Explore and evaluate new digital marketing strategies
- Actively participate and collaborate with other team members to achieve campaign goals
- Please note that the tasks DO NOT involve social media management or digital marketing content creation.