is looking for “R&D Packaging Development”
The best candidate for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or packaging engineering.
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in consumer goods company especially household care product or cosmetic product as a R&D Packaging.
- Experience with packaging instrument and experience in primary packaging analysis and validation methods.
- Knowledge of how to test and develop primary packaging technology.
- Able to operate Ms. Office program.
- Placement at Pulogadung Industrial Estate
If you’re suitable please send your update CV to: email@example.com with subject: packaging_domicile